Sacred Times for Choosen People
Development, Analysis and Missiological Significance of Messianic Jewish Holiday Practice
Evert W. Van Pe Poll
– How do Messianic Jews reinterpret and reform biblical/Jewish holidays?
– Is the worship style of their congregations a return to `Jewish roots´?
– What is the rationale of the Messianic Movement and its celebrations?
Combining historiography and analytical investigation, this study begins to light the various ways in which Jewish believers in Jesus identify with the heritage of their people. Celebrating Sabbath and the `Feasts of Israel´appears to be a major, if not the most important cultural identity marker – especially of Messianic congregations. Here we have the first comprehensive research of a phenomenon that characterises the Messianic Movement and arouses much interest among Gentile Christians.
aus der Reihe: Mission,
9. November 2017 | Alena Edler
27. Oktober 2017 | Alena Edler
21. Oktober 2017 | Alena Edler
19. Oktober 2017 | Alena Edler
9. Oktober 2017 | stielmann
14. September 2017 | stielmann
30. August 2017 | mrehberg
18. Juni 2017 | mrehberg
9. Juni 2017 | mrehberg
2. Mai 2017 | mrehbergAlle Artikel