Sacred Times for Choosen People
Development, Analysis and Missiological Significance of Messianic Jewish Holiday Practice
Evert W. Van Pe Poll
– How do Messianic Jews reinterpret and reform biblical/Jewish holidays?
– Is the worship style of their congregations a return to `Jewish roots´?
– What is the rationale of the Messianic Movement and its celebrations?
Combining historiography and analytical investigation, this study begins to light the various ways in which Jewish believers in Jesus identify with the heritage of their people. Celebrating Sabbath and the `Feasts of Israel´appears to be a major, if not the most important cultural identity marker – especially of Messianic congregations. Here we have the first comprehensive research of a phenomenon that characterises the Messianic Movement and arouses much interest among Gentile Christians.
aus der Reihe: Mission,
28. Dezember 2018 | aedler
27. November 2018 | Luis Garcia
15. November 2018 | aedler
14. November 2018 | stielmann
22. Oktober 2018 | Luis Garcia
17. Oktober 2018 | stielmann
9. Oktober 2018 | aedler
12. September 2018 | aedler
22. August 2018 | Luis Garcia
21. August 2018 | Luis GarciaAlle Artikel